Quick Guide 2: Intelligence
Manuel Medina, specialised Intelligence Analyst for our Illegal Wildlife Trade programme, sets out the basics of intelligence analysis and why we do it. Key questions are:
- What is intelligence in a nutshell?
- What types of intelligence are there?
- How does intelligence reduce information overload?
- How do you know whether intelligence is reliable?
- How is intelligence produced?
About this Quick Guide
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. It is part of the Basel Institute on Governance Quick Guide series, ISSN 2673-5229.
Links and other languages
Illicit Enrichment: A Guide to Laws Targeting Unexplained Wealth - Cloned
Illicit Enrichment by Andrew Dornbierer provides a comprehensive guide to illicit enrichment…
Doing Business With Integrity: Stories from SMEs in Europe and Eurasia
Business ethics, integrity, and compliance are often relatively new concepts for businesses in…