Quick Guide 2: Intelligence
Manuel Medina, specialised Intelligence Analyst for our Illegal Wildlife Trade programme, sets out the basics of intelligence analysis and why we do it. Key questions are:
- What is intelligence in a nutshell?
- What types of intelligence are there?
- How does intelligence reduce information overload?
- How do you know whether intelligence is reliable?
- How is intelligence produced?
About this Quick Guide
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. It is part of the Basel Institute on Governance Quick Guide series, ISSN 2673-5229.
Links and other languages
Make It Count: Understanding the current and emerging trends in measuring the effectiveness of corporate approaches to anti-corruption
This report by Transparency International explores why and how a company ought to measure the…
PaC Anti-Bribery and Anti-Money Laundering Bibliography
Co-developed by the Professionals against Corruption, this bibliography of resources provides…