Quick Guide 2: Intelligence
Manuel Medina, specialised Intelligence Analyst for our Illegal Wildlife Trade programme, sets out the basics of intelligence analysis and why we do it. Key questions are:
- What is intelligence in a nutshell?
- What types of intelligence are there?
- How does intelligence reduce information overload?
- How do you know whether intelligence is reliable?
- How is intelligence produced?
About this Quick Guide
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. It is part of the Basel Institute on Governance Quick Guide series, ISSN 2673-5229.
Links and other languages
Flyer: B20 Collective Action Hub
A short flyer about the B20 Collective Action Hub, a resource and knowledge centre on anti-…
Working Paper 34: Local certification through Collective Action: an innovative approach to anti-corruption compliance and due diligence
How can local certification of small and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs) help to alleviate anti-…