Quick Guide 2: Intelligence
Manuel Medina, specialised Intelligence Analyst for our Illegal Wildlife Trade programme, sets out the basics of intelligence analysis and why we do it. Key questions are:
- What is intelligence in a nutshell?
- What types of intelligence are there?
- How does intelligence reduce information overload?
- How do you know whether intelligence is reliable?
- How is intelligence produced?
About this Quick Guide
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. It is part of the Basel Institute on Governance Quick Guide series, ISSN 2673-5229.
Links and other languages
Human Rights and Anti-Corruption: Making the link more explicit
Written inputs to inform the Human Rights Council
This note provides written inputs on…
Connecting the anti-corruption and human rights agendas: A guide for business and employers’ organisations
This guide is a living document that aims to provide companies with ideas on how synergies…