Work with us
As we expand and evolve, we regularly seek new team members who share our passion, are willing and able to uphold the highest professional standards, and are motivated to join a dynamic and international team of corruption fighters.
Our headquarter-based positions are located in Basel, Switzerland, while our field staff and consultants are spread across the world.
Senior Asset Recovery Specialist
- Location: Sub-Saharan Africa, exact location TBD
- Employment rate: 100%
- Start date: September 2021 or shortly thereafter
- Contract: 1 year with potential for extension
- Application deadline: 23 July 2021
Consultant: procurement corruption prevention in Malawi
- Location: Lilongwe, Malawi
- Assignment: Assessment of systems to detect and investigate corruption in public procurement processes and formulation of recommendations
- Time: 20 working days (10 days in-country, Covid permitting)
- Application deadline: 13 August 2021
Equal opportunity employer
The Basel Institute is an equal opportunity employer. The Basel Institute does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.