Clean Business is Good Business: The Business Case Against Corruption
This brochure outlines the rationale for and provides guidance on fighting corruption. It offers:
- a short summary of arguments and information, including key facts and figures;
- background on international law;
- overview of countries and industries most prone to the problem;
- the business rationale for addressing the issue;
- concrete suggestions for what companies can do.
A joint publication by the International Chamber of Commerce, Transparency International, the United Nations Global Compact and the World Economic Forum Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI).
Links and other languages
Doing Business With Integrity: Stories from SMEs in Europe and Eurasia
Business ethics, integrity, and compliance are often relatively new concepts for businesses in…
Working Paper 38: Cryptocurrencies in Asia and beyond: law, regulation and enforcement
The crypto industry has exploded in recent years, and authorities in different countries have…