Clean Business is Good Business: The Business Case Against Corruption
This brochure outlines the rationale for and provides guidance on fighting corruption. It offers:
- a short summary of arguments and information, including key facts and figures;
- background on international law;
- overview of countries and industries most prone to the problem;
- the business rationale for addressing the issue;
- concrete suggestions for what companies can do.
A joint publication by the International Chamber of Commerce, Transparency International, the United Nations Global Compact and the World Economic Forum Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI).
Links and other languages
Key takeaways from the 2023 Asia-Pacific Anti-Corruption Collective Action Forum
This document summarises insights from the first-ever Asia-Pacific Anti-Corruption Collection…
Policy Brief 13: Catalysing the private sector for disaster response and resilience – Case study of the Philippine Disaster Resilience Foundation
Extreme weather events, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and epidemics cause the loss of…