Clean Business is Good Business: The Business Case Against Corruption
This brochure outlines the rationale for and provides guidance on fighting corruption. It offers:
- a short summary of arguments and information, including key facts and figures;
- background on international law;
- overview of countries and industries most prone to the problem;
- the business rationale for addressing the issue;
- concrete suggestions for what companies can do.
A joint publication by the International Chamber of Commerce, Transparency International, the United Nations Global Compact and the World Economic Forum Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI).
Links and other languages
United Nations Global Compact: Communication on Engagement 2023
Our fifth Communication on Engagement to the United Nations Global Compact details our support…
Guide to strengthening internal controls to prevent corruption in illegal wildlife trade enforcement
This how-to guide was developed for programme managers and donors who seek to understand and…