Clean Business is Good Business: The Business Case Against Corruption
This brochure outlines the rationale for and provides guidance on fighting corruption. It offers:
- a short summary of arguments and information, including key facts and figures;
- background on international law;
- overview of countries and industries most prone to the problem;
- the business rationale for addressing the issue;
- concrete suggestions for what companies can do.
A joint publication by the International Chamber of Commerce, Transparency International, the United Nations Global Compact and the World Economic Forum Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI).
Links and other languages
eLearning - Taking Collective Action for Anti-Corruption
This 20-minute course on Collective Action, developed by the United Nations Global Compact,…
From Compliance to Progress: A Sensemaking Perspective on the Governance of CorruptionAbstract
The governance of corruption is increasingly important in a global business…