Call for consultants in Malawi
We are seeking to grow our network of Malawi-based experts to contribute to anti-corruption and good governance projects in the following fields:
- Public procurement
- Transparency initiatives in government reform
- Business integrity, private and public sector collaboration
- Organisational development
- Public financial management
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Research and learning
- Political economy analysis
- Social accountability, including social audits, participatory monitoring, community scorecards etc.
This is an opportunity to have your CV added to the Basel Institute’s consultant pool, from which consultants will be contacted as opportunities arise.
Consultants must have a university degree (with a postgraduate qualification strongly preferred) and a minimum of five years’ experience working in a relevant field. Senior Consultants will have a PhD and/or 10-15 years’ experience in a relevant field. All consultants require strong English writing skills.
Please apply by 30 October 2020.