Maala concentrated its efforts on promoting and encouraging a culture of ethics and integrity in the Israeli business community. Rather than treating ethics and integrity as only a technical compliance issue, it was approached more comprehensively as a human-behaviour and corporate culture issue in order to bring about behavioural change.
- Expansion of the section on assessment of ethical and governance standards of the Maala Index
- Increase the number of companies in the Maala Index and educate investors about the benefits of the index
- Development and publication of a working tool-kit that helps to understand, implement and practice anti-corruption/bribery and ethical governance standards
- Conduct a media campaign, which creates awareness of the business sector’s obligation to abide by ethical management, corporate governance and anti-corruption standards
- Conduct 11 learning sessions
- Conduct an annual conference to serve as a forum for public dialogue and to raise awareness
Last updated: 13.05.2020
This information is gathered from open-source data and in some cases has been provided by initiative facilitators. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and do not take responsibility for decisions made on the basis of it. Please inform us of any errors by emailing us at the contact details on the main database page.