This project of the Hacia La Integridad Collective Action initiative is implemented by the UNODC field office in Colombia, with the support of its headquarters in Vienna. It seeks to increase public and private dialogue and knowledge sharing to strengthen the development and implementation of measures addressed at corruption prevention, criminalisation and enforcement in line with the United Nations Convention against Corruption.
This is achieved by:
- Improving public-private sector dialogue and introducing a more coordinated approach to anti-corruption issues in Colombia through the establishment of a working group consisting of public and private sector stakeholders as an ongoing forum for joint prevention in the fight against corruption.
- Strengthening the legal regime relating to private sector corruption by providing input from relevant private and public sector stakeholders to new legislation on corporate liability and, after adoption, supporting its implementation.
The specific objectives are:
- Promote a culture of business integrity when doing business.
- Support the public sector in the alignment, harmonization and development of policies relevant for the prevention and fight against corruption taking into consideration national and international standards and good practices.
- Promote the principle of shared responsibility in the implementation of the United Nations Convention against Corruption.
- Companies expand their knowledge in dealing with corruption cases they might face through access to the online database with tools, resources, and examples of dilemmas and case studies.
Last updated: 12.09.2020
This information is gathered from open-source data and in some cases has been provided by initiative facilitators. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and do not take responsibility for decisions made on the basis of it. Please inform us of any errors by emailing us at the contact details on the main database page.