Led by The Ethics Institute of South Africa, this e-learning based opportunity provides high quality, standardized, practical and engaging training on doing business ethically. The interactive programme features animated video content, case studies, practical scenarios and exercises.
The EASI programme:
- Serves as a comprehensive training programme for raising awareness on ethical business practices;
- Offers large organisations the opportunity to train their suppliers on ethical business practices; and
- Provides an opportunity for SMEs to be accredited as ‘Ethically Aware’.
It aligns with the supplier codes of conduct of a sample of large companies, as well as to the United Nations Global Compact; focusing on:
- Doing business with integrity;
- Treating employees fairly;
- Impact on society;
- Environmental impact.
This project is being implemented in partnership with UN Global Compact Network chapters in Kenya and Ghana. It has received financial support from the Siemens Integrity Initiative and UK Business Integrity Initiative Challenge Fund.
Last updated: 15.03.2021
This information is gathered from open-source data and in some cases has been provided by initiative facilitators. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and do not take responsibility for decisions made on the basis of it. Please inform us of any errors by emailing us at the contact details on the main database page.