A project of the Center for Civil Communications from 2018-2021, “Integrity and anti-corruption in the business sector” is an action that will strengthen civil society’s impact on decreasing corruption in the business sector by improving transparency, accountability and integrity of state-owned enterprises and increasing the private sector’s participation in the fight against corruption.
The action is expected to provide the following results:
- Identified generators of corruption, vulnerable areas and activities prone to corruption at state-owned enterprises;
- Developed tool/indicators on corruption risk assessment at state-owned enterprises;
- Recommendations for legislative changes and benchmarks on good practices to increase transparency, accountability and integrity of state-owned enterprises;
- Strengthened capacity for up to 150 private business representatives on preventing and combating corruption;
- Established support mechanism, as well as compliance and anti-corruption tools for the private business sector;
- Established core of advocacy CSOs which use research and monitoring to underpin their activities for decreasing corruption in the business sector and
- Established public-private dialogue platform in the fight against corruption.
The project is financed by the European Union and it has been implemented by the Center for Civil Communications from Skopje in partnership with Konekt and Association of Tax Advisers from Skopje, for the period of February 2018 to January 2021.
Last updated: 13.05.2020
This information is gathered from open-source data and in some cases has been provided by initiative facilitators. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and do not take responsibility for decisions made on the basis of it. Please inform us of any errors by emailing us at the contact details on the main database page.