The "Clear Wave" Collective Action initiative was established in 2007 to encourage a transparent and ethical business practice in Lithuania. Our mission is to raise the awareness of business, society and government by conveying benefits of business integrity. Our main goals for the upcoming years are to:
- Unify business that are operated and guided by the highest ethical standards;
- Work as a knowledge and expertise hub on business integrity and ethics for business, government, society and media
- Strengthen the ‘Clear Wave’ brand.
Members of the Initiative are recognized by the first social label in Lithuania ‘Clear Wave’. This label is a symbol of business integrity, transparency, responsibility and sustainability. The label works as an easy communication tool to share companies’ values and commitment for ethics with their clients, partners and the society. The trademark is registered in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
Additional tools provided
- Events, seminars and workshops to raise awareness and learn best practices;
- Self-evaluation tool for anti-corruption and transparency policies;
- Representing fair market players interests for the Government, Business and Civil Society:
- Joint public actions, public releases, research;
- Dialogue with Lithuanian public institutions on problem solving;
- Public procurement working group;
- Ad-hoc groups to response to the particular business sector or issue appeared.
- Transparent and fair participation in tenders (public procurement)
- Comply with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania and honestly pay due fees and taxes
- Maintain transparent accountability and payment to their employees
- Strive to do more than law requires
The Patroness of the Initiative is the President of the Republic of Lithuania H.E. Dalia Grybauskaite (2009-2019).
Partners of the project are Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania, Tax Inspectorate, State Investigation Service, State Labor Inspectorate, Credit bureau. Close cooperation established with Public Procurement Office, Employment Services and other governmental institutions in the Republic of Lithuania.
The Initiative is managed by Investors’ Forum - a voluntary, independent and self-managed business association of the largest and most active investors in Lithuania. Investors’ Forum seeks to improve the business environment and investment climate in Lithuania, through cooperation with public institutions and the business community.
Last updated: 14.07.2020
This information is gathered from open-source data and in some cases has been provided by initiative facilitators. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and do not take responsibility for decisions made on the basis of it. Please inform us of any errors by emailing us at the contact details on the main database page.