Financial analysis using Excel
For most investigators, Excel is the tool of choice to analyse financial information. In this course, you will:
- Learn how you protect your valuable data from accidental changes
- Use simple functions to find transactions that stand out
- Unlock the power of filters to find exactly the data you are searching for
- Use subtotals to summarise your financial data instantly
- Learn how to create interactive summaries in your analysis using the advanced function of PivotTables
- Get an overview of typical patterns of illegal use of bank accounts, allowing you to further explore possibilities to analyse financial data
With interactive training modules and practical assignments, this course gives you the opportunity to learn the required skills step by step. The course has 9 modules, with each taking 10-15 minutes to complete.
It's time to get started on financial analysis using Excel.